- The promoter is Foxy Bingo, part of Cashcade Limited (the “Promoter”)
- The Promoter shall run campaigns via Facebook, Instagram, Twitter or Youtube (together “Social Media”)
- This campaign is open to all online real money players registered with www.Foxybingo.com.
- Players must be aged 18 and over.
- Players must be a resident of the United Kingdom.
- To qualify for each promotion, customers must follow the instructions given within the relevant promotional post on Social Media.
Promotion Mechanics and Prizes
- All entries must be made within the promotional period stipulated in each competition message on the relevant Social Media.
- Strictly one entry per person.
- Unless otherwise stated, winners will be chosen at random.
- Winners will be announced and contacted within 72 hours of the end of the competition.
- Failure to respond to contact, and/or failure to provide the requested information within 72 hours of contact, shall result in an automatic forfeit of any prize
- Prizes are non-transferable.
- All bonuses won will be credited to each player’s account within 72 hours of the winners being announced, as set out in in general terms and conditions.
- All bonuses shall be withdrawal restricted. All games bonuses (each a “Game Bonus”) shall be subject to a 40x wagering requirement; all bingo bonuses (each a “Bingo Bonus”) shall be subject to a 4x wagering requirement.
- The Promoter reserves the right to offer alternative prizes of equal or greater value of the prize won.
- In the event a customer wins a physical prize from any promotions, the Promoter will cover the cost of initial postage of such prizes. Please allow up to 30 working days for delivery.
- Any prize(s) won will be delivered to the address registered on www.foxybingo.com.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any set up or other costs associated with the prize.
- Any queries relating to the functionality, reliability and or suitability of any prize should be raised in accordance with any product warranties or guarantees. Full product information shall be provided with any prize if applicable.
- Full prize details (including travel and accommodation arrangements, where applicable) will always be stated in each competition message. Unless otherwise specified, the Promoter shall not cover any additional travel or accommodation.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances or circumstances outside its reasonable control, the Promoter reserves the right to modify or provide an alternative prize at its discretion.
Personal Data and Privacy
- Each player is responsible for keeping their Foxy Bingo account up to date with the relevant information at all times.
- The Promoter cannot be held liable for missed wins and/or undelivered prizes due to faulty personal information.
Copyright and Permissions
- By submitting images to a competition, the entrant confirms that for each image submitted:
- S/he alone is the author of the image.
- S/he is the sole copyright holder.
- S/he has the permission of any persons in the image for publication, and attests that they are over the age of 18.
Use of Images
- By entering this competition the entrant agrees that any image submitted may be used by the Promoter (and its partners) solely for marketing and promotional purposes (without additional compensation, except where prohibited by law) and no other purpose. These uses include:
- Displaying competition entries on www.FoxyBingo.com, promotional pages and Social Media channels;
- Displaying competition entries in a book, magazine or similar;
- Cropping and re-sizing the image as necessary to fit pre-defined formats to promote the competition;
- Inclusion within any materials promoting the competition or any exhibition of images from this competition organised by the Promoter.
- By taking part in this promotion, you hereby agree to the Promoter’s General and Promotional Terms and Conditions found here.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed exclusively in accordance with the laws of England and the parties agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England, including the seeking of all injunctive or ancillary relief actions.
- You agree to be bound by the decisions of the Promoter, which are final in all matters relating to the competition. No correspondence will be entered into in respect of the Promoter’s decisions.
- The Promoter does not accept responsibility for network, computer or software failures of any kind and has no responsibility for lost, delayed or misdirected entries.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrants if :
- In the Promoter’s opinion the entry is inappropriate, unrelated or includes objectionable content, including but not limited to profanity, nudity, potentially insulting, scandalous, inflammatory or defamatory images or language.
- In the Promoter’s opinion, there has been an attempt to manipulate or tamper with the operation of the promotion (including, without limitation, by setting up multiple email, Facebook or other social media accounts in order to submit multiple entries).
- The Promoter reserves the right, in their sole discretion, to disqualify and remove any entry, even after the entry is submitted.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances or circumstances outside its reasonable control, the Promoter reserves the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this promotion without prior notice.