GUARANTEED CASH OR TOP PRIZE?
THE BINGO BALL’S IN YOUR COURT
Cash Out Bingo
Do you take the money and run… or risk it for a shot at winning full house?
This Foxy exclusive is a game of choice AND chance.
Choose to pocket a share of the Cash Out Pot OR chance it and play on to see if you’ll be yelling ‘BINGO!’.
Here’s how it works:
- Buy cards (5p-20p) and play in Cash Out Bingo room.
- The game will pause before the final ball call to show you what’s in the Cash Out Pot and how many players have a 1TG (one-to-go) ticket.
- If you have 1TG, either hit the ‘CASH OUT’ button or play on…
What will you decide?
What: Exclusive bingo games where 1TG players have option to cash out.
When: Every day 09:00 (UK Time) - 00:58 (UK Time) until further notice.
How: Buy cards (5p-20p) & visit Cash Out Bingo room.
Terms and Conditions
These Terms & Conditions apply to this promotion (‘the Promotion’). They should be read alongside our General Website Terms & Conditions and Standard Promotional Terms & Conditions. These terms can be accessed HERE & HERE.
Specific terms and conditions
- Promotion runs from 00:01 (UK time) Friday 4th September 2020.
- This offer is not available in conjunction with any other offer.
- By taking part in this promotion, you hereby agree to these Specific Promotional Terms and Conditions and to our General Terms and Conditions.
- Players must be:
- over 18 years old.
- located in the UK.
- Players must enter the ‘Cash Out’ bingo room on the above-mentioned dates and times.
Bingo room specific conditions
- Cash Out games play every day from between 9 am and 12:54 am the following day (UK time).
- Tickets cost between £0.05 and £0.15 each.
- Cash Out feature prizes are between £4 and £14.
- Total prizes for 1 line, 2 line and full house are between £4 and £14.
- The maximum amount of tickets per player is 36.
- Cash Out Bingo is a 90-ball bingo room with a special ‘Cash-Out’ feature.
- The game plays for the 1 line, 2 line and full house prizes as per usual.
- The bingo game will pause prior to the full house being won. All players who have a ticket(s) with one number to go will be offered the choice to ‘Cash Out’ or risk it for a chance to win the full house prize on the next ball call.
- Players who choose to ‘Cash Out’ will receive a proportional share of a fixed amount prize and forfeit their chance to win the full house prize.
- If a player has selected ‘Cash Out’ and the next ball call is their winning number, the full house prize is forfeited.
- If a player rejects the ‘Cash Out’ offer and chooses to play on for the full house, they will not win if the next ball call is not their winning number.
- Promoter: LC International Limited, having its registered office at Suite 6, Atlantic Suites, Europort Avenue, Gibraltar.
- This Promotion is organised by the company defined in the Terms and Conditions of use applicable to an Eligible Player and their Website account (the “Promoter”).
- This Promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any other Website Promotion.
- The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw this Promotion from anyone who does not qualify or is excluded from our offers or promotions under the General Website Terms & Conditions.
- The Promoter may place restrictions on a player’s account in order to comply with its legal and regulatory obligations, this could include deposit restrictions and restrictions on the bonus offers that a player can participate in. The Promoter will not be responsible should these restrictions, which may include Safer Gambling measures, affect a player’s ability to complete the requirements of this Promotion and/or to release any bonus, benefits or prizes.
- The Promoter reserves the right to change or end any Promotion at any time, if required for legal and/or regulatory reasons, including where necessary to prevent fraud or other unlawful behaviour.
- Where the Promoter suspects that a player is guilty of fraudulent activity, the Promoter reserves the right to suspend or remove that player from the Promotion, and/or suspend that player’s account and/or suspend the Promotion pending further investigation.
- In the event of any error or system failure, or any error in the crediting of funds, winnings, or bonuses to an Eligible Player’s Website account in connection with this Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right to correct the error and withhold funds or winnings resulting from such error in accordance with its General Terms and Conditions.