GUARANTEED CASH OR TOP PRIZE?
THE BINGO BALL’S IN YOUR COURT
Cash Out Bingo
Do you take the money and run… or risk it for a shot at winning full house?
This Foxy exclusive is a game of choice AND chance.
Choose to pocket a share of the Cash Out Pot OR chance it and play on to see if you’ll be yelling ‘BINGO!’.
Here’s how it works:
- Buy cards (5p-20p) and play in Cash Out Bingo room.
- The game will pause before the final ball call to show you what’s in the Cash Out Pot and how many players have a 1TG (one-to-go) ticket.
- If you have 1TG, either hit the ‘CASH OUT’ button or play on…
What will you decide?
What: Exclusive bingo games where 1TG players have option to cash out.
When: Every day 09:00 (UK Time) - 00:58 (UK Time) until further notice.
How: Buy cards (5p-20p) & visit Cash Out Bingo room.
Terms and Conditions
These Terms & Conditions apply to this promotion (‘the Promotion’). They should be read alongside our General Website Terms & Conditions and Standard Promotional Terms & Conditions. These terms can be accessed HERE & HERE.
Specific terms and conditions
- Promotion runs from 00:01 (UK time) Friday 4th September 2020.
- This offer is not available in conjunction with any other offer.
- By taking part in this promotion, you hereby agree to these Specific Promotional Terms and Conditions and to our General Terms and Conditions.
- Players must be:
- over 18 years old.
- located in the UK.
- Players must enter the ‘Cash Out’ bingo room on the above-mentioned dates and times.
Bingo room specific conditions
- Cash Out games play every day from between 9 am and 12:54 am the following day (UK time).
- Tickets cost between £0.05 and £0.15 each.
- Cash Out feature prizes are between £4 and £14.
- Total prizes for 1 line, 2 line and full house are between £4 and £14.
- The maximum amount of tickets per player is 36.
- Cash Out Bingo is a 90-ball bingo room with a special ‘Cash-Out’ feature.
- The game plays for the 1 line, 2 line and full house prizes as per usual.
- The bingo game will pause prior to the full house being won. All players who have a ticket(s) with one number to go will be offered the choice to ‘Cash Out’ or risk it for a chance to win the full house prize on the next ball call.
- Players who choose to ‘Cash Out’ will receive a proportional share of a fixed amount prize and forfeit their chance to win the full house prize.
- If a player has selected ‘Cash Out’ and the next ball call is their winning number, the full house prize is forfeited.
- If a player rejects the ‘Cash Out’ offer and chooses to play on for the full house, they will not win if the next ball call is not their winning number.
- Where the company suspects that a winning player is guilty of fraudulent activity, the company reserves the right to suspend or remove that player from the Promotion, and/or suspend that player’s account and/or suspend the Promotion pending further investigation.
- We may place restrictions on your account, including deposit restrictions, in order to comply with our legal and regulatory obligations. We will not be responsible should these restrictions affect your ability to complete the requirements of this promotion and/or to release any bonus, benefits or prizes.
- We reserve the right to alter, discontinue or terminate the promotion in accordance with the terms of our Standard Promotional Terms and Conditions.